Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Interesting twist...

Some food orders could get complicated.

I received confirmation emails and text messages on my order. The emails and texts did not mention a problem with the credit card, but there was.


I received this message on the problem...



I replied by text (since I cannot make calls right now). After receiving no reply or confirmation, I assumed the restaurant did not receive the message. I then decided to submit another order with "updated" credit card information. I used the credit card for something else and checked the balance to ensure I had enough funds.



I sent a message to Pizza Hut on Twitter...


I am still waiting for a reply. It seems (maybe I expect that) the orders will be cancelled. This tells me that a phone is still very important for ecommerce transactions. Very interesting!

I wonder how many people have trouble ordering food!

No comments:

Post a Comment