Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2015

Start of a new photo blog that will be incorporated into this blog.....

CHANGE TO BLOG FORMAT:

I have been posting fairly substantial updates on my weight loss (plan, issues etc.) in this blog. Due to my many activities (planned start of PhD program etc.), I will not have much time for such updates in the future. Changing the format of the blog is a way for me to continue the blog in a less time consuming manner.

I will add posts from my new Instagram food journal - photos from my phone with short comments - to this blog. Whenever I could, I will also post substantial updates on my weight loss.


LINKS:

Post on my new food journal/blog in Instagram and Tumblr:

Decided to start this picblog today. It will be incorporated into my weight loss blog. #fahmeenaodetta #weightloss #tracking (at Gainesville, Florida)

My article on setting up the new photo/pic blog with links to other accounts:

Setting Up My Photo Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment